The MarCum LX-6 Sonar System has forever transformed the game of interactively hunting fish on frozen water. With over a decade of cutting edge sonar design in the making, the radically innovative LX Series has been built with the optimum blend of sonar design from MarCum's LX Flasher series and Digital Fish Finding technologies. A true breakthrough in "big picture" ice sonar, the LX-6 presents anglers with an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic 6-inch LCD environment (four vividly rich color palettes included).
The LX-6 features a fully user-defined on-screen LCD that displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, sensitivity (SENS), interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof. LX-6’s Multifaceted Sonar Display also gives anglers fully customize window views, including water-column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen LCD graph displays. The Sonar Footprint technology displays scan area at any depth, with either the 8 or 20 degree transducer cone angles. This provides a keen awareness of fish targets relative to the transducer, and your lure; and also helps prevent adjacent (non-MarCum) sonar users from picking up interfering LX-6 pulses by avoiding the footprint area. All LX-6s come preloaded with the full menu of MarCum’s patented features.
Manufactured in the USA, the MarCum LX-6 Sonar System includes a padded softpack, rechargeable battery and battery charger.
Standard features of the MarCum LX-6 Sonar System include:
- 6-inch (640 x 480px) Color LCD
- Four user-selectable color palettes
- User-defined on-screen “Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, sensitivity (SENS), interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- “Multifaceted Sonar Display” LCD windows - “water column vertical,” vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays
- Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles (ex: 20° – 32ft depth - 11.3 ft ‘footprint diameter’)
- ¾” Target separation
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
- Patented 12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
- Adjustable Scroll/ping rate
- Fully user-defined “Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, IR, target adjust, or any combination thereof
- Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12-volt 9-amp battery, automatic charger and deluxe padded softcase
- Snow Shield Faceplate included
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4800-watts PtP (600-watts RMS)
- Temperature Capable when used with optional High-Speed Transducer
- Made in the USA with US and imported parts