The MarCum LX-5 Sonar System is the most advanced flasher-sonar ever built. The LX-5 offers dazzlingly bright and crisp color images - bottom vegetation, fish, baitfish, your lure, all displayed with the highest resolution available in a commercial grade flasher. Acute .75-inch target separation distinctly identifies each individual object on screen, so you clearly discern the miniscule separation of a bluegill about to kiss your ice jig.
MarCum's High Power LX-5 features the highest performance standards available, driven by a bold 2,500 watts of peak-to-peak power.The vivid TrueColor technology displays the finest screen detail possible. While a precision-tuned dual beam transducer allows the user to switch between 8- and 20-degree cone angles for deep and shallow water use. Touch-key operation includes an industry-best patented interference rejection (IR) system for knocking out "noise" signals from nearby sonar units. Also key is a patented moveable Zoom feature that allows the user to zero-in on any segment of the water column. Among other sonar refinements, the LX-5's SuperFine Line feature improves screen resolution, and enhances target separation down to .75-inch.
Manufactured in the USA, the MarCum LX-5 Sonar System includes a padded softpack, rechargeable battery and battery charger and a screen-protecting snow shield.
Standard features of the MarCum LX-5 Sonar System include:
- Dual Beam 8/20 degree Transducer with 8’ cable
- 2,500-watts power
- Super Fine Line Technology produces ¾ inch Target Separation anywhere in the water column, and in Zoom Mode
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom
- Patented 12-level Interference Rejection
- Patented True-Color Display - Provides the best resolution and the most vivid display on the market
- Snow Shield Faceplate included
- Deluxe Padded Soft Pack included
- 12-volt 9-amp battery included
- Battery Charger included
- Made in the USA