Free Domestic Shipping On All Korkers Redside Wading Boots!
The Korkers Redside Wading Boot features ultra-comfortable design, perfect for those long days spent on the river. These versatile, high-performance wading boot feature Korkers OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System which allows you to change soles quickly to adapt to changing wading conditions. The integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping boots lighter and the strategically placed seams reduce fatigue and the possibility of seam failure
Standard features of Korkers Redside Wading Boots include:
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System
- Quick Cinch lace system for a quick and secure customized fit
- Waterproof materials
- Cemented parts and strategic seam locations provide a more durable boot
- Integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping boots lighter
- True Fit sizing
- 2 lbs. 9 oz.
The Redside Wading Boot includes two interchangeable outsoles:
- Felt Sole - Compressed, high-quality felt for traction performance in extremely slippery water conditions
- Kling-On Sticky Rubber Sole - High friction, tri-zonal, non-marking sticky rubber designed to excel in and out of water - spongy rubber provides added durability, reduced water absorption, and reduces the spread of invasive species
Korkers Redside Wading Boots also feature Korker's Quick Cinch lace system for a quick and secure customized fit and waterproof construction materials that reduce water absorption, thereby reducing overall weight, and dry faster helping to prevent the spread of invasive species.
Korkers Redside Wading Boot are Elmwood and Dark Earth in color and are available in men's sizes 7 through 15. These boots feature Korkers True Fit sizing. Korkers recommends ordering the same size as your normal shoe size. Half sizes order the next size up. Imported.
Please note that Korkers is issuing a running change on their felt soles. Felt soles included with these boots may be white or grey felt.