Korkers Metalhead Wading Boot - Kling-On/Studded Kling-On
This product is no longer available
Free Domestic Shipping On All Korkers Metalhead Wading Boots!
The Korkers Metalhead Wading Boot blends high performance and traditional styling with innovative technology. The waterproof construction materials reduce water absorption, thereby reducing overall weight, and dry faster helping to prevent the spread of invasive species. The integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping boots lighter and the strategically placed seams reduce fatigue and the possibility of seam failure. Metalhead Wading Boots feature the Korkers OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System which allows you to change soles quickly to adapt your traction to meet the performance needs of each river system or weather condition.
Standard features of Korkers Metalhead Wading Boots include:
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System
- Boa speed lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit
- Waterproof materials
- Strategically placed seams reduce fatigue and the possibility of seam failure
- Integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping boots lighter
- True Fit sizing
The Metalhead Wading Boot includes two interchangeable outsoles:
- Kling-On Sticky Rubber Sole - High friction, tri-zonal, non-marking sticky rubber designed to excel in and out of water - spongy rubber provides added durability, reduced water absorption, and reduces the spread of invasive species
- Studded Kling-On Sticky Rubber Sole - High friction, tri-zonal, non-marking sticky rubber with embedded carbide spikes designed to excel in and out of water - spongy rubber provides added durability, reduced water absorption, and reduces the spread of invasive species
Korkers Metalhead Wading Boots also feature the Boa speed lacing system for a quick on/off and a custom fit. This design incorporates a stainless steel cable instead of laces with a winding device. A quick turn of the knob tightens the cable while pulling out on the knob frees the cable. This design means no more lace ends catching debris and flapping in the current.
Korkers Metalhead Wading Boot are Bungee Cord and Fossil in color and are available in men's sizes 8 through 15. These boots feature Korkers True Fit sizing. Korkers recommends ordering the same size as your normal shoe size. Half sizes order the next size up. Imported.
Korker Metalhead Wading Boot
Pros: Easy on and off
Cons: Still a difficult sole to change out. Doesn
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.