Korkers IceJack Winter Boots
This product is no longer available
Korkers IceJack Winter Boots feature adaptable traction for sure footed performance on ice and snow. Each pair of boots includes two pairs of outsoles, one SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug sole and one IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug sole with carbide studs. The 100% waterproof construction keeps your feet dry and warmer. The Korkers IceJack Winter Boots are rated to -40 degrees Fahrenheit with 600 grams of 3M Thinsulate insulation. Insulation is included underfoot for ultimate warmth during less aerobic outdoor activities such as work applications, ice fishing and snowmobiling.
Features of the Korkers IceJack Winter Boots include:
- Includes two outsoles – SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug and IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug with carbide studs (32 studs/pair)
- 600 grams of 3M Thinsulate insulation
- 100% waterproof construction
- 360° rand provides superior support and protection without sacrificing flexibility
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet changing weather conditions
- Low profile Boa speed lacing system for quick on/off while wearing gloves as well as a custom fit
The Korkers IceJack Winter Boots are available with either standard laces or the Boa Speed Lacing System. Images of each are shown below.
w/Boa Lacing System
w/Standard Lacing System
The boots with the studded sole is great on ice. the soles to me are not very easy to change. Should be more instructions as to how to take sole off when changing sole. At top of boot it seems to rub my leg sore when I walk a ways with them.
I would buy another pair.
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
-Flag this Review
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.