Jiffy 4G Model 41 Gas 4-Stroke Ice Drill/Auger
Please select an option
The Jiffy 4G Model 41 Ice Drills/Augers feature a powerful, commercial grade 4-stroke OHV gasoline engine. The motor is paired with Jiffy's HTT High Torque Transmission for dependable performance all through the season. The Serrated Ripper Blade and Power Point Blades last 2-3 times longer than other blades on the market, cutting 25% faster. The Jiffy 4G Model 41 Gas 4-Stroke Ice Drills/Augers feature Jiffy's 1-2-3 year limited warranty, - 1 Yr Engine; 2 Yr Transmission; 3 Yr STX blades.
Features of the Jiffy 4G Model 41 Ice Drills/Augers include:
- Available in 6" size
- Quiet but powerful 4-stroke engine
- HTT - High Torque Transmission - proven heavy-duty clutch and optimum gear ratio
- Stealth STX - Serrated Ripper Blade and Power Point Blades
- No mixing of fuel
- E-Z Snap blade protector
- Yellow contour cushion handles
- See-through fuel tank
- Ideal for initial drilling and redrilling of ice holes
- Rugged American construction
- E-Z Start in cold weather
- 1 year limited warranty
All Jiffy Power Augers are made in the United States.
Pros: Easy Start+ idle +and drills effortlessly
Cons: Plastic throttle housing
Best Uses: Drilling fishing holes quickly!
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.