Jiffy 4G Model 41 Gas 4-Stroke Ice Drill/Auger
Please select an option
The Jiffy 4G Model 41 Ice Drills/Augers feature a powerful, commercial grade 4-stroke OHV gasoline engine. The motor is paired with Jiffy's HTT High Torque Transmission for dependable performance all through the season. The Serrated Ripper Blade and Power Point Blades last 2-3 times longer than other blades on the market, cutting 25% faster. The Jiffy 4G Model 41 Gas 4-Stroke Ice Drills/Augers feature Jiffy's 1-2-3 year limited warranty, - 1 Yr Engine; 2 Yr Transmission; 3 Yr STX blades.
Features of the Jiffy 4G Model 41 Ice Drills/Augers include:
- Available in 6" size
- Quiet but powerful 4-stroke engine
- HTT - High Torque Transmission - proven heavy-duty clutch and optimum gear ratio
- Stealth STX - Serrated Ripper Blade and Power Point Blades
- No mixing of fuel
- E-Z Snap blade protector
- Yellow contour cushion handles
- See-through fuel tank
- Ideal for initial drilling and redrilling of ice holes
- Rugged American construction
- E-Z Start in cold weather
- 1 year limited warranty
All Jiffy Power Augers are made in the United States.
Pros: Easy Start+ idle +and drills effortlessly
Cons: Plastic throttle housing
Best Uses: Drilling fishing holes quickly!
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.