Heritage Tackle "Ice Bear" Heavy Duty Tip-Up
This Product is out for the season. Please check back in October
The Heritage Tackle "Ice Bear" Heavy Duty Tip-Up is a heavy duty "cross base" style wooden tip-up. This tip-up is a larger version of the popular "Laker" and is a great choice for pike, muskie and lake trout. Features of this premium tip-up includes:
- Height of 36", 56 1/2" with flag up
- Heavy duty polymer plastic reel with storage hook holes
- 500' capacity using 36 pound test line (line not included)
- Reflective tabs
- Hardwood cross-pieces
- Stainless steel trip level
- Brass nuts and bolts
- 12" grease-filled heavy copper tube
- Brass, locking tension system
- Heavy duty flag
The Heritage Tackle "Ice Bear" Heavy Duty Tip-Ups are made in the USA using quality, unfinished hardwoods.
North East USA
Love these tackle, they come unvarnished so I can add my own family logo. Tall, very visable. I changed to the metal reels. I got eight plastic back-up reels now. I like my choice of line, so not prelined was great.
1) get to burn in family logo,
2) varnish will have to do myself
3) You may have to bend out metal reel point finger for better trip action on tip-up.
4) Get my choice of line, I am fussy
5) Like the spring tip up top, just less problems than the pull down piece of metal strip top.
6) Cheapest price on net
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
-Flag this Review
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.