Click to Enlarge [+]
xxGarmin 160 Series Fishfinders(Disc.)
$199.99 - $239.99
Garmin 160 Series Fishfinders
The 160 Series Fishfinders from Garmin are an affordable color sonar option for recreational fishermen who primarily fish freshwater lakes. Fish returns and bottom information are clearly shown on these units bright, sunlight-readable color displays, making it easier for you to scope out your fishing grounds. The 160 Series offer dual-beam transducer operations for improved shallow water performance. Like all Garmin fishfinders, the 160 Series are rugged, waterproof, and able to stand up to the elements.
The 160 Series also offers Ultrascroll™ which allows boaters to get a much faster refresh rate on their sonar display. AutoGain, as well as user adjustable gain, is also standard on these fishfinders.
Additional standard features of the Garmin 160 Series Fishfinders include:
We carry two models of the 160 Series Fishfinders. The 160C Portable (Mfg. #010-00403-02) includes the 160 Series Unit, Tilt/Swivel Mounting Bracket, Carrying Case, Power Cord and Transducer with Transom/Trolling Motor suction cup mount. The FF160C (Mfg. #010-00403-00) includes the 160 Series Unit, Tilt/Swivel Mounting Bracket, Power Cord and Transducer with Transom mount.
- 16-color CSTN display, 3.2" Wide x 3.27" High, 4.5-inch diagonal, 128 x 128 pixels
- CCFL backlight for display, LED backlight for keypad
- Patented transom mount transducer
- Dual-beam transducer with user-selectable narrow 14 degree or wide 45 degree view for deep and shallow water
- Ultrascroll high-rep-rate sonar
- Automatic display re-scaling on range change (no more vertical lines with range changes)
- New AutoGain technology to see more fish
- New sounder design featuring excellent shallow-water performance
- Power output: 150 watts (RMS) 1200 watts (peak to peak)
- Depth: 900 foot
- Unit dimensions: 6.1" Wide x 4.9" High x 2.9" Deep
- See-Thru technology: shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Power down backup of settings: customer settings are not lost when the unit is turned off
- 2X and 4X Automatic and manual zoom
- Water speed capable
- Adjustable keel offset
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, and low battery
- Battery voltage indication
- NMEA output
Please note that these Garmin fish finders will ship direct from the distributor within 1-2 business days of the initial order.
In addition, our 30 day return policy only applies to new, unopened Garmin products. FishUSA will not accept for return any Garmin fish finder that has been opened or is found to be defective. In the event that the unit is defective, the purchaser must contact Garmin for warranty repair or replacement of the unit.
To order, please select a model from the list above.
Write a review and share your opinions with others.