Frogg Toggs Pilot II Wading Jackets
Please select an option
- Size Chart
- Review This Product
Frogg Toggs Pilot II Wading Jackets are made from an ultra-light, durable, three-layer,submersible, and breathable wader material. These jackets are 100% waterproof with fully sealed and tapered seams, plus they have DriPore C3 breathable technology to keep them more breathable than most waders.
Pilot II Wading Jackets have a full cut swing back design with an adjustable, full coverage, hood that can be concealed in the collar when not in use. The sleeves have internal, adjustable neoprene openings with Velcro straps, and the waistband has an adjustable shock cord with a fold away rod holder.
Features of Frogg Toggs Pilot II Wading Jackets include:
- Fully covered zipper with storm flap and rain gutter
- Two expandable fly box pockets with exterior daisy chains
- Two high-water fleece lined handwarmer/storage pockets on the chest
- Two zippered fleece lined lower handwarmer pockets
- Two laser cut waterproof tippet and fly chest pockets
- Rear D-ring for back net and front rod strap
- 100% polyester construction
- Earth color
|Frogg Toggs Pilot II Wading Jackets|
|Small||38 - 40||35.5|
|Medium||42 - 44||36.5|
|Large||46 - 48||37.5|
|X-Large||50 - 52||38.5|
|2X-Large||54 - 56||39.5|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.