Frogg Toggs Pilot II Breathable Stockingfoot Guide Pants
Please select an option
- Size Chart
The Frogg Toggs Pilot II Breathable Stockingfoot Guide Pants are constructed from durable 4-ply and 6-ply nylon with exclusive DriPore C3 technology making them waterproof and breathable. These waders are designed for warmer weather fishing or shallow water conditions. The Frogg Toggs Pilot II Breathable Stockingfoot Guide Pants have an adjustable waist with a nylon belt and locking buckle and belt loops.
The Frogg Toggs Pilot II Breathable Stockingfoot Guide Pants come is sizes M through 2XL and are dual toned khaki/dark khaki in color.
Features of the Frogg Toggs Pilot II Breathable Stockingfoot Guide Pants include:
- Fully taped and sealed 4-ply nylon upper with 6-ply swing leg protection
- High-density 4mm form-fitting neoprene booties made of 100% “CR” neoprene with double-taped waterproof seams
- Durable nylon/Lycra attached gravel guards with non-slip rubberized elastic opening and non-rusting lace hooks
- Internally reinforced butt pad design
- Non-woven breathable sand and storage bag
|Frogg Toggs Size Chart|
|Size||Foot Size||Max Inseam|
Just as described
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.