The Frabill Suit, sold as a jacket and bib set, is made from a rugged waterproof and windproof, breathable 300 denier oxford nylon shell. The Frabill Suit bridges the gap between uncompromising warmth and ice fishing outerwear that is lightweight enough for layering, providing the ultimate in protection and comfort for anglers. The oversized patterning allows for many layering options for changing conditions; offers flexibility and user-defined temperature control.
The double stitched and 100% sealed seams effectively keep stormy weather at bay.
Standard features of the Frabill Jacket include:
- Fully articulated elbows reinforced with ultra rugged 500 denier nylon
- Fleece lining in body
- Dual external storm flaps with rain gutter that protect the oversized main zipper
- Large cargo pockets plus dual internal mesh pockets
- Oversized collar that is separate from the hood providing enhanced protection
- Fully adjustable hood with reinforced brim/sun visor
- 360 degree reflective piping for night-time safety
- Parka length with internal cord lock adjusters
Standard features of the Frabill Bibs include:
- Knees and pant cuffs reinforced with ultra rugged 500 denier nylon
- Durable internal padding in the knees and seat
- Large cargo pockets plus internal zipper pocket
- Extended adjustability with the bunker-gear style bib straps with elastic
- Full-length ankle to hip, leg zippers provide easy on/off
- Top of leg zipper vents
- Fully articulated knees and seat areas
Standard features of the Frabill Suit include:
- Ergonomic patterning provides superior comfort and range of motion
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable 300 denier oxford nylon shell
- Brushed tricot-lined hand warmer pockets
- Double-stitched for durability and 100% seam sealed to keep moisture out
Frabill has provided the sizings listed below. We carry the Frabill Suit in size Large. The color is gray with black/Frabill yellow trim. Imported.
The Frabill Suit provides infinite and modifiable cold weather protection.