Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Fish-Skull Articulated Fly ShanksNew Item!Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks are designed to simplify the tying of articulated flies. These shanks can be used as a simple component in different styles of articulated flies such as single-hook and two-hook articulated streamers, poppers and sliders. Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks are used for streamers that use a free-swinging stinger hook such as Intruder-style salmon and steelhead flies.
Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks are available in 20mm, 35mm and 55mm sizes and come 20 per package.
Features of Fish-Skull Articulated Fly Shanks include:
- Easy-and-fast tying process
- Increases tail action
- Increases the overall fly length
- Reduces the leverage a hooked fish typically places on a fly
- Eliminates the need to “sacrifice a hook” to make a shank
- Typically for streamer flies 3" (7.5cm) and longer
- Wire diameter fits hook sizes starting from about #4 up to 3/0
- Will fit the Fish-Skull Weighted Baitfish Fly Heads (SM, M and L sizes) and the Fish-Skull Sculpin Helmets (L size)
- The high strength, stainless spring steel shank can be used in freshwater and saltwater
We also carry ">Fish-Skull Weighted Baitfish Fly Heads and ">Fish-Skull Sculpin Helmet Fly Heads.
To order, please select from the list above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.