Fish Hawk X4D Trolling System
New for 2013!
The Fish Hawk X4D Trolling System uses the same proven wireless technology as the original X4 plus one exciting new feature - depth at the probe! Using a pressure sensor, the X4D tells you the exact trolling depth of the probe. No longer do you have to wonder how much cable blowback you are experiencing. It's the most advanced downrigger data system ever developed. This complete system includes: the X4D Trolling Probe, Magnum Digit Display with mount, transducer with bracket, power cable, and cannonball safety cable.
The information provided by the Fish Hawk X4D Trolling System is invaluable for any angler interested in fine-tuning their trolling program, revealing optimal speeds for each lure, discovering thermal breaks, and ultimately, boating more fish.
The complete Fish Hawk X4D Trolling System includes:
- Deep water, wireless transmission guaranteed to 300-feet
- Wireless data transmission, sends data via a sonar signal
- Works with any downrigger cable including superbraids, coated cable not needed!
- Works with the same transducer used by the X4 and old 840
- 4x more signal strength than the old Fish Hawk 840
- Operates at unique frequency of 70KHz
- Sealed probe electronics, totally leak-proof
- Water activated probe, auto-on and auto-off
- 100+ hour life on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Cannonball breakaway safety cable included
- Probe dimensions 6 1/2" long x 2 1/4" diameter
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA
LCD Monitor specifications include:
- Flat screen LCD with Magnum sized digits that can be seen from the back of the boat
- Display dimensions 6 3/4" tall x 4 1/4" wide (allow for 8" of vertical clearance)
- Cool blue backlit screen doesn’t cause night-blindness
- Small footprint for easy mounting
- High lux nightglow lighting
- Intuitive Surface/Downrigger split display