Eskimo Silvertip Curved Hand Augers
Please select an option
- Review This Product
The Eskimo Silvertip Curved Hand Augers tunnel through the ice easily thanks to the CNC ground curved blades. The blades are formed from a high carbon stainless steel that is most often used for knife blades. Take the work out of cutting your hole with the Eskimo Silvertip Curved Hand Auger.
Features of the Eskimo Silvertip Curved Hand Augers include:
- Available in 6" and 8" sizes
- CNC ground martensitic stainless steel blades
- Adjustable height handlebars
- 2-piece take-down
- Powder Coat finish
- Corrosion resistant e-coat handle
- Hand auger pommel design for great grip
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.