The Echo Ion Fly Reels are cast in aluminum and then machined to provide the benefits of a fully machined bar stock reel without the high cost. These reels are then coated with an impact resistant matte black finish. The internal components are made of stainless steel. The Echo Ion Fly Reels feature a large arbor that offers plenty of line capacity as well as fast line pickup for hard charging bruisers.
The Echo Ion Fly Reels are primarily designed for freshwater use but can be used for saltwater with a little extra post use cleaning and lubricating. Each reel comes with a black carrying pouch to keep it safe and clean while not in use.
Features of the Echo Ion Fly Reels include:
- Maintenance-free Rulon disc drag with low start-up resistance
- Backlash-free, instant drag reaction from the one-way roller clutch bearing
- Positive position click drag knob
- Lightweight, hybrid design balances well with lighter rods
- Incoming/outgoing audible click
- Fast line pickup large arbor spool
Specifications for the Echo Ion Fly Reels can be seen under the Specifications tab above.
The Echo Ion Fly Reels come with a 1 year warranty against failure due to faulty materials or workmanship.