Click to Enlarge [+]
xxDiamondback Diamondglass Series Fly Rods(Disc.)
Diamondback Diamondglass Series
The Diamondback Diamondglass Series Fly Rods are in a class of their own. Developed with S2 fiberglass, they are light, responsive, accurate, and uniquely sensitive. Designed initially for small stream fishing, the series contains a wide range of versatile fly rods for different situations. Diamondglass rods are magnificently finished in black gloss with highly polished rosewood reel seats and stainless chrome snake guides with a hialoy insert in the stripping guides to make them some of the best looking and functioning rods around.
Diamondback rods feature one of the best warranties in the business. All Diamondback rods and blanks are unconditionally guaranteed for life to the original purchaser. Should any problem arise with a Diamondback rod, simply return it to Diamondback for immediate repair or replacement.
GUIDES AND FINISH TRIM
- STRIPPING GUIDES: Stainless chrome with hialoy insert
- SNAKE GUIDES: Stainless chrome
- HOOK KEEPER: Stainless chrome
- PRIMARY GUIDE WRAP: Maroon
- TRIM WRAP: Gold
- WINDING CHECK: Nickel / silver
- GRAPHITE: S2 Fiberglass reinforced with scrim
- FINISH: Black gloss
- ACTION: Medium progressive
- STYLE: Western
- LENGTH: 6½"
- GRADE: Flor+
(Cigar style grips six foot model)
These medium progressive rods are available in two piece models.
- TYPE: Uplocking
- MATERIAL: Nickel/plated
- FINISH: Polished
- WOOD INSERT: Rosewood
(Cork with slide bands on six foot model)
Additional specifications for these rods are provided in the table below. The handle styles are shown in the image below the specifications table.
|Diamondback Diamondglass Series Fly Rod Specifications
To order one of these fine rods, please select the model from the drop-down list above.
- GLR663 - The 663 model is designed for ultra-light presentations to trout, panfish, and other small species. It is a great choice for mountain stream brook trout fishing.
Write a review and share your opinions with others.