Daiwa Saltist Levelwind Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Daiwa Saltist Levelwind Conventional Reels Free Domestic Shipping On All Daiwa Saltist Levelwind Conventional Reels!Daiwa Saltist Levelwind Conventional Reels are specially designed for saltwater and Great Lakes freshwater trolling applications. The Saltist offers the perfect match of line capacity, durability and performance for fishing braid or mono. The Saltist Levelwind has plenty of cranking power, a super-smooth multi-disc drag, four corrosion-resistant CRBB bearings, and high speed gear ratios.
Daiwa Saltist Levelwind Conventional Reels feature aluminum frames and sideplates and machined aluminum spools. Virtually all other components are metal for the ultimate in reliability. The corrosion resistant bearings last up to 12 times longer than standard stainless steel bearings. The shielded design helps to keep out dirt and grit. The Saltist's Super Drag offers smooth operation and fade resistant reliability.
All Daiwa Saltist Levelwind Conventional Reels feature an ultra high speed 6.1:1 and 6.4:1 gear ratios.
Standard features of the Daiwa Saltist Levelwind Conventional Reels include:
Additional specifications for these reels are provided in the table below.
- Rugged, all-metal construction with rigid one-piece frames
- Sturdy and comfortable power handles and grips
- Dual position power handle
- Ultra high speed 6.1:1 and 6.4:1 gear ratios
- Four CRBB corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings plus one stainless steel roller bearing
- Dual-system infinite anti-reverse
- Super Drag with up to 22 pounds of drag max
- Powerful, high-strength alloy gears
- Up to 30% greater winding power
- Aluminum rod clamp
- Levelwind system for even line lay
Per Crank (in.)
To order, please select from the list above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.