Daiwa Procyon Spinning Reels
This product has been discontinued and replaced by the following product or products:
Daiwa Procyon Spinning ReelsFree Domestic Shipping On All Daiwa Procyon Spinning Reels!Daiwa Procyon Spinning Reels are quality built for fresh or saltwater and features a narrow, ridge aluminum HARDBODYZ body design. These reels feature top of the line, tournament quality components and a ergonomic design that stays comfortable during long days on the water.
Standard features of the Daiwa Procyon Spinning Reels include:
Specifications for the Daiwa Procyon Spinning Reels are shown in the table below.
- Narrow, ridge aluminum HARDBODYZ body design
- Three CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings, plus roller bearing
- Air Rotor for lighter weight and greater sensitivity
- Air Bail - tubular stainless for lightweight strength
- Machined cut aluminum handle
- Waterproof drag with click adjustment
- Oiled felt seal keeps water out of body
- ABS aluminum spool
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per|
To order, please select from the list above.
New Rochelle, NY
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.