Daiwa Procyon Spinning Reels
This product has been discontinued and replaced by the following product or products:
Daiwa Procyon Spinning ReelsFree Domestic Shipping On All Daiwa Procyon Spinning Reels!Daiwa Procyon Spinning Reels are quality built for fresh or saltwater and features a narrow, ridge aluminum HARDBODYZ body design. These reels feature top of the line, tournament quality components and a ergonomic design that stays comfortable during long days on the water.
Standard features of the Daiwa Procyon Spinning Reels include:
Specifications for the Daiwa Procyon Spinning Reels are shown in the table below.
- Narrow, ridge aluminum HARDBODYZ body design
- Three CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings, plus roller bearing
- Air Rotor for lighter weight and greater sensitivity
- Air Bail - tubular stainless for lightweight strength
- Machined cut aluminum handle
- Waterproof drag with click adjustment
- Oiled felt seal keeps water out of body
- ABS aluminum spool
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per|
To order, please select from the list above.
New Rochelle, NY
Just purchased the Daiwa Polycon 2500 spinning reel and matched it with a 6'6" St Croix rod M/L for mostly bass fishing. Been out a few times and love the reel. Very smooth drag, casts great. Will stick with Daiwa products
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
-Flag this Review
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.