Daiwa Black Gold Spinning Reels
Please select an option
Daiwa Black Gold Spinning Reels are the only reels that consistently and reliably meet the expectations of Key West guiding legend Ralph Delph and his sons Rob and Mike. These reels feature a rigid metal frame construction that will not flex under heavy loads, so the drive train stays in perfect alignment. Black Gold Reels are easy to disassemble, clean, and reassemble. A true "lifer" reel, built to last.
Features of the Daiwa Black Gold Spinning Reels include:
- Strong metal construction
- Comfortable wooden grip
- High performance drag with combinations of Teflon and stainless steel washers
- Folding handle for easy storage and transport
- Corrosion-proof hard anodized finish
- Rugged, precision gearing and stainless steel mainshaft
- Three stainless steel ball bearings
- Silent left/right hand retrieve
Specifications for the Daiwa Black Gold Spinning Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
|Daiwa Black Gold Spinning Reel|
|BG10||UL / -||3 BB||5.4:1||9.5||4/200|
|BG13||M / L||3 BB||5.1:1||12.0||6/270|
|BG15||H / MH||3 BB||5.1:1||12.3||10/190|
|BG20||XH / MH||3 BB||4.8:1||16.9||12/275|
|BG30||XH / H||3 BB||4.8:1||18.9||14/250|
|BG60||- / H||3 BB||4.7:1||21.9||17/275|
|BG90||- / H||3 BB||4.3:1||30.9||25/275|
Daiwa Black Gold pinning Reels
Pros: Built to last
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.