Clam Ice Auger Drill Plate Conversion Kit
The Clam Ice Auger Drill Plate Conversion Kit converts any 18-volt drill to a lightweight, powerful ice auger when used with Clam’s 6 Inch Hand Auger.
The industrial ball bearings of the Clam Ice Auger Drill Plate Conversion Kit absorbs the load from the auger so the drill is only used to spin the auger and not to support the auger torque, which greatly extends the life of the drill.
Features of Clam Ice Auger Drill Plate Conversion Kit include:
- Requires 1⁄2 in. drive drill
- Lightweight and portable
- Weights six lbs.
- Anodized aluminum frame, handle, and plate
- Natural dual handle grip with easy to pull trigger
- Includes all necessary hardware to mount to drill
- Tested drilling through over 700 in. of ice using a 18 volt drill
- Will work with most hand augers with exception of Nils USA Hand Augers
Drill and auger shown in pictures are sold separately.
not what it seems
Pros: None Specified
Cons: None Specified
Best Uses: None Specified
Would you recommend this product? No
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.