Big Jon Pro Tournament Electric Downrigger
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Pro Tournament Electric DownriggerThe Pro Tournament Electric Downrigger is a favorite among tournament anglers. With features like the high torque, 12 volt sealed motor with adjustable disc clutch and 120 feet per minute retrieval, the 2', 3' or 4' sectional, flexible boom and the dependable Auto-Stop system, the Pro Tournament will provide years of dependability.
from Big Jon
Like all Big Jon Downriggers, the Pro Tournament features precision machined aircraft grade aluminum construction and is given a protective anodized finish for corrosion resistance in any conditions. The reinforced boom design allows for the rigger to be used straight back from the transom or turned out to the sides for a wider lure spread and the locking, tip-up design makes setting lines a breeze.
Features of the Big Jon Pro Tournament Electric Downrigger include:
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction with protective, anodized finish
- Reinforced boom for greater mounting options
- 2', 3', and 4' sectional tip-up style boom design
- Powerful 12 volt sealed motor with adjustable disc clutch
- Auto-Stop System
- 2 Multi-Set aluminum rod holders (Model RH00435)
- 4"x4" mounting plate with hold down knobs
- Swivel base mount (Model SMT1)
- Cannonball weight cradle
- 200' of stainless steel cable
- Line counter (Measures in feet)
- Line release
|Model||Retrieve Rate||Motor||Boom Style||Mounting Base||Rod Holders|
Feet Per Minute
|12 Volt||2', 3' or 4'|
We stock this downrigger in a bright silver anodized finish.
To order, please select a color and click "Add to Basket" above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.