The Big Jon Captain's Pack Electric Downrigger is Big Jon's most popular downrigger and is loaded with features that make this rigger a popular choice among both professional and recreational anglers.
Like all Big Jon Downriggers, the Big Jon Captain's Pack Electric Downrigger features precision machined aircraft grade aluminum construction and is given a protective anodized finish for corrosion resistance in any conditions. The reinforced boom design of the Captain's Pak allows for the rigger to be used straight back from the transom or turned out to the sides for a wider lure spread and the locking, tip-up design makes setting lines a breeze.
Features of the Big Jon Captain's Pack Electric Downrigger include:
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction with protective, anodized finish
- Reinforced boom for greater mounting options
- 2', 3', and 4' sectional tip-up style boom design
- Powerful 12 volt sealed motor with adjustable disc clutch
- 2 Multi-Set aluminum rod holders
- Cannonball weight cradle
- Swivel base mount
- Line counter (Measures in feet)
- Line release
Specifications for the Big Jon Captain's Pack Electric Downrigger can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
The Big Jon Captain's Pack Electric Downrigger is made in the U.S.A. and has a Lifetime Warranty against defective workmanship and/or material defects when used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and provided the product receives proper care.