Abu Garcia Volatile Casting Rods
Please select an option
Abu Garcia Volatile Casting Rods feature Nano Technology providing 2.5 times the impact resistance of standard graphite rods through the manipulation of graphite on an atomic level. This prevents microscopic nicks and dings that cause other rods to snap. Whether you are targeting inshore species like redfish, trout and stripers, or larger freshwater species like muskie, the high performance NanoTechnology is now available in actions perfectly suited for these applications
The 30 Ton rating indicates a superior grade of graphite. The result is a lighter rod with increased sensitivity. The higher the tonnage, the stiffer the fibers used in the construction of the rod. Stiffer fibers more efficiently transmit vibrations to your hand so you can feel more strikes.
Features of Abu Garcia Volatile Casting Rods include:
- 30 Ton graphite with NanoTechnology for decreased weight and increased impact resistance
- High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
- Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
- Stainless steel guides with Zirconium inserts
- Fuji EPS reel seat for greater comfort
- Split grip design
I love this Rod
Pros: "Light", "good action", "good sensitive"
Cons: Only one piece
Best Uses: moderate to big fish
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.