Abu Garcia Villain Spinning Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Abu Garcia Villain Spinning Rods provide the advancement of cutting edge, ultra-lightweight technology built into the core of the Villain rod. By using our unique low resin content graphite, the Villain takes on a jaw dropping balanced and lightweight feel. Low Resin Content graphite utilizes advanced resins that allow less resin to be used in the construction of the graphite rod. This allows the construction of a rod that is lighter in the hand and more sensitive than traditional graphite rods, without sacrificing strength.
The combination of the C6 Total Exposure Reel Seat and 40 Ton graphite provide optimum sensitivity by allowing vibrations to be transmitted directly to the angler. The 40 Ton rating indicates the highest grade of graphite in Abu Garcia rods.
Features of Abu Garcia Villain Spinning Rods include:
- Titanium alloy guides with Ti inserts allow for a super lightweight guide giving the ultimate in rod performance
- C6 total exposure reel seat gives complete contact to the rod for the ultimate sensitivity
- High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
- Carbon wrapped guides reduces weight
- Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
- Split grip design
- VLSM models feature micro guides
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.