Abu Garcia Revo STX Low Profile Baitcasting Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Abu Garcia Revo STX Low Profile Baitcasting Reels feature an upgraded X2-Cräftic alloy frame providing more advanced corrosion protection, and the sideplates are constructed from weight reducing C6 Carbon. The more powerful D2 Gear System in the Revo STX features the widest range of ratios in the Revo family with 6.4:1, 7.1:1 and a new super high speed 8.0:1 ratio model that pulls in a blistering 33 inches per turn of the handle.
Revo STX Reels utilize a combination of advanced materials and a new compact design that reduces the weight by over 2.5 ounces. That’s a 29% weight reduction over the previous model! The reduction in weight, combined with the new EVA knobs allows you to fish all day with less fatigue.
Abu Garcia Revo STX Low Profile Baitcasting Reels provide the combination of a Magnetic Brake and sealed Centrifugal Brake allowing almost limitless adjustment with the Infini Brake System. The centrifugal brake controls the first half of the cast when the spool is rotation at its maximum speed. Once the spool slows, the magnetic brake then acts on the spool to keep it under control during the last half of the cast.
Features of Abu Garcia Revo STX Low Profile Baitcasting Reels include:
- 10 stainless steel High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR) bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2-Cräftic alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- Infini II spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- D2 Gear Design provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Infini brake system allows almost limitless adjustability to handle any fishing situation
- Compact bent carbon handle provides a more ergonomic design
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.