Abu Garcia Revo Inshore Spinning Reels
This product is no longer available
- Review This Product
Abu Garcia Revo Inshore Spinning Reels incorporates a corrosion resistant IVCB-VI NanoShield body for an ultra-lightweight outfit with the strength of a metal body. The lightweight reel produces optimum reel performance by creating components that are up to 50% lighter than aluminum and up to 300% stronger than graphite. The braid ready spool design stops superlines from slipping allowing braid to be tied directly to the spool without the use of a mono or taped backing.
Revo Inshore Spinning Reels feature a one-piece gearbox design, eight HPCR (High Performance Corrosion Resistant) stainless steel bearings plus one roller ball bearing and a sealed Carbon Matrix drag with 12-pound and 18-pound maximum drags on the 30 and 40 sizes respectively. The Everlast bail system and slow oscillation create a smooth and reliable line retrieve operation. The large, flat EVA handle knob provides greater comfort and control and the reel can be configured for right- or left-hand retrieve.
Features of Abu Garcia Revo Inshore Spinning Reels include:
- 7 HPCR (high performance/corrosion resistant) bearings
- 1 roller bearing
- NanoShield body
- One piece gear box design allows for more precise gear alignment and smoother operation
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Sealed Carbon Matrix drag provides ultra smooth drag performance, while keeping out unwanted debris
- Flat EVA knob provide greater comfort and durability
- Everlast bail system with one-piece, heavy bail wire
- Slow oscillation design provides even line lay with all types of line
- Lightweight graphite rotor
- Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
- Spare spool included
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.