Abu Garcia Revo Inshore Low Profile Baitcasting Reel
Please select an option
The Abu Garcia Revo Inshore Low Profile Baitcasting Reel features an improved X2-Cräftic frame for added corrosion protection and High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR) bearings that provide maximum protection under the harshest conditions. Featuring an extended handle with large EVA knobs, the Revo Inshore provides improved grip for added comfort when fighting large inshore species. Dual anti-reverse gives you additional back up for those high pressure situations.
The Revo Inshore Reel offers a new, more compact design also allowing for additional line capacity than the original without increasing the overall width of the reel. The improved D2 Gear Design is the next generation of Duragear providing a more efficient and powerful gear system while improving the overall durability of the Revo Inshore. The Revo Inshore sideplates are precision engineered with C6 carbon sideplates.
The Abu Garcia Revo Inshore Low Profile Baitcasting Reel utilizes a Pitch Centrifugal brake system with 6 brake blocks (3 spring loaded and 3 non spring loaded). The spring loaded brake blocks act only when the spool is under high revolution (1st part of the cast) and will then disengage to give maximum distance. The non spring loaded brake blocks act on the entire cast to give maximum control throughout the cast.
Features of Abu Garcia Revo Inshore Low Profile Baitcasting Reel include:
- 6 High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR) bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2-Cräftic alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- D2 Gear Design provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Pitch centrifugal brake system
- Large EVA knobs provide improved grip
- Extended bent handle for increased cranking power
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Dual anti reverse provides additional backup for high pressure situations
|smooth as glass|
Easy to cast, smooth operation, lite weight, low profile.
I contest the 24# drag claim, I have reels rated at 15# that seem to have more drag.
Pros: Line Doesn't Tangle, Smooth Reeling, Easy Casting, Compact size
Best Uses: Alaska King Salmon, River Fishing
Would you recommend this product? Yes
-Flag this Review
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.