Pro Line Stream Felt Sole Hip Waders
Pro Line Stream Felt Sole Hip Waders feature durable construction and comfort for those long days on the stream. The padded boot foot and durable knee pads ensure that these hip waders will last many seasons and will stay comfortable as well. The felt sole design will keep you stable on slippery surfaces such as rock stream beds.
These waders are best for use in cool to moderate climates.
Additional features of the Pro Line Stream Felt Sole Hip Waders include:
These boots are brown in color and are Pro Line Model 2011F.
- Vulcanized construction - factory tested 100% waterproof
- Insulated boot foot with sponge rubber padding
- Felt outsole for sure footed traction on slippery surfaces
- Layered toe cap for longer wear
- Aggressive padded knee for protection and comfort
- Steel shank boot foot
- Inside knee harness
- Adjustable side strap for a better fit
We carry the Pro Line Stream Felt Sole Hip Waders in Men's sizes 7 through 14. When selecting a size, order the same size wader as the shoes you wear. Half sizes order the next size up.
To order, please select a size from the list above and click "Add to Basket."