Pinnacle Optimus Xi Baitcasting Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Pinnacle Optimus Xi Baitcasting Reels!
The Pinnacle Optimus Xi Baitcasting Reel is individually hand tuned and put through a rigorous 8-step manual program covering every major system inside and out to ensure it comes pre-calibrated for optimum casting, braking, retrieving and drag performance. Of course, it doesn’t hurt to start with the best materials and craftsmanship available, including a rugged X-Bone frame, all-Duralumin spool and drive train, quality double-shielded bearings, and super-tough carbon fiber handle and star drag. Optimum performance, right out of the box.
The Optimus Xi Reel features a light, strong carbon fiber handle with an inward bend, perfectly balanced for smooth powerful inline retrieves and precision drag adjustment, contoured nonslip grips made of an ultra-comfortable hard EVA material for all-day fatigue relief with maximum winding power, and an ergonomically-designed and conveniently located QuickFlip Button lets you engage the gears instantly without turning the handle for lightning-fast hooksets.
We carry the Pinnacle Optimus Xi Baitcasting Reel in a right-hand retrieve with a 7.3:1 gear ratio.
Standard features of the Pinnacle Optimus Xi Baitcasting Reel includes:
Specifications for the Pinnacle Optimus Xi Baitcasting Reels can be seen in the table below.
- Hand Tuned for Ultimate Performance
- X-Bone Metal Frame Construction with Metal Side Covers
- 10 Double-Shielded Stainless Steel Bearings, Plus Roller Bearing
- Lightweight Duralumin Spool, Drive Gear, Worm Gear, Drive Shaft
- Concave REF2 Carbon Fiber Handle with Ergonomic EVA Grips
- Ultra-High Speed 7.3:1 Gear Ratio
- Unlimited Anti-Reverse
- Tandem Cast Control (Magnetic & Centrifugal)
- REF2 Carbon Fiber Star Wheel
- 8 Disk Carbon Fiber Drag Washers
- Exclusive QuickFlip Button
- Precision-Click Cast Control Knob
To order, please select "Add to Basket" above.