Pinnacle Optimus XLT Baitcasting Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Pinnacle Optimus XLT Baitcasting Reels!
The Pinnacle Optimus XLT Baitcasting Reel designed by Pinnacle's own B.A.S.S. Elite Series pro staffers to be a “dream reel” - one they would want in their hands during clutch time of a must-win tournament, and one they could count on to consistently outperform and over-deliver. Every material, component and feature of the new Tournament Class Optimus XLT has been carefully selected and incorporated to optimize your overall angling performance.
The Optimus XLT Reel features an ergonomically-designed and conveniently located QuickFlip Button lets you engage the gears instantly without turning the handle for lightning-fast hooksets and a combined magnetic and centrifugal anti-backlash system, with easy-to-adjust external dial, delivers unsurpassed casting distance and ease. From the ultra-strong and rigid “X-Bone” metal frame with gold titanium side covers, to the 11 double-shielded stainless steel bearings, to the blazing fast 7.3:1 retrieve, it’s a dream come true for serious bass anglers.
We carry the Pinnacle Optimus XLT Baitcasting Reel in a right-hand retrieve with a 7.3:1 gear ratio.
Standard features of the Pinnacle Optimus XLT Baitcasting Reel includes:
Specifications for the Pinnacle Optimus XLT Baitcasting Reels can be seen in the table below.
- X-Bone Metal Frame Construction with Metal Side Covers
- 10 Double-Shielded Stainless Steel Ball Bearings, Plus Roller Bearing
- Gold Titanium Deposition Finish Side Covers
- Dual-anodized Ultralight Duralumin Spool
- Ultra-High Speed 7.3:1 Gear Ratio
- Tandem Cast Control
- Precision-Cut Duralumin Alloy Drive Gear
- Multi-Stack Carbon Fiber Drag Washers
- QuickFlip Button
- Cold-Forged Audible Star Drag
- Aluminum Cold-Forged Handle with New Ergonomic Grips
- Precision-Click Cast Control Knob
To order, please select "Add to Basket" above.