Penn Slammer Spinning Reels
Closeout! 30% Off All Remaining Penn Slammer Spinning Reels! Regular Price $149.95, Now $104.95! Supplies Are Limited. If one of these items show out of stock in your basket please remove it or it will be removed from your order and the total will be adjusted. Thank you.
Penn Slammer Spinning Reels are heavy duty reels for heavy duty fishing. These reels feature full metal bodies and sideplates for precise gear alignment and durability, even when using braided line which puts extreme stain on reels. The triple-supported, oversized stainless steel main shaft and machine cut alloy main gearing provide reliability for years of hard use.
Slammer Spinning Reels also feature Penn's HT-100 drag system to stop even the biggest gamefish while the shielded ball bearings keep these reels running smooth in freshwater and saltwater. The smaller sized Slammer reels make excellent medium-heavy to heavy freshwater reels. The larger sizes are great for saltwater applications from inshore to surf.
The list below describes the features of the Penn Slammer Spinning Reels:
The table below describes the specifications for the Slammer Spinning Reels.
- 5 shielded stainless steel ball bearings (Models 260 through 560)
- 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearings (Model 760)
- One-way clutch instant anti-reverse bearing
- Full metal body and sideplate
- Techno-balanced rotor for smooth retrieves
- Anodized, machined aluminum spool (braid ready)
- Leveline line wrap system
- Machined aluminum handle with soft touch knob
- Oversized HT-100 drag system
- Machine-cut alloy main gearing
- Oversized stainless steel main shaft
To order, please select from the list above.