Penn Power Stick Surf Rods
Penn Power Stick Surf Rods feature lightweight, high-modulus graphite blanks for increased casting distances and fish fighting power. Combined with friction reducing aluminum oxide guides, Penn Power Stick Surf Rods are great casting machines. While surf fishing styles and techniques vary from one beach to another, one thing is constant - Penn quality.
Penn Power Stick Surf Rods were designed for a variety of styles, from throwing lures and metal for stripers and bluefish to casting clam and worm rigs as well as cut bait.
Features of these rods include:
Additional specifications for the Penn Power Stick Surf Rods are shown in the table below. Handle images can be seen in the table below the specifications.
- Durable and sensitive graphite rod blanks
- Corrosion-resistant double foot AX guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Cork tape grips with rubber butt cap
- Graphite uplocking reel seats with cushioned frosted silver hoods
- Two-piece design for easy travel
|Power Stick Surf Rods Specifications
Model PSS1530S10 features a 6 1/2" fore grip and a 17" rear grip including the butt cap.
To order, please select a model from the list above.