The Okuma Classic Pro GLT Dipsey Diver Trolling Rod
has the following features:
- Specialized Great Lakes actions
- Durable fiberglass blank construction
- Double footed, stainless steel guides
- Titanium oxide guide inserts on Lake Trolling, Dipsy Diver and Downrigger models
- Solid stainless steel guides on Copper/Leadcore wire models
- Uplocking, Fuji-style reel seats
- Eva foam grips (rubberized, shrink tube overlay on rear grips)
- Tip over butt ferrule connections
- Hook keeper
Additional rod specifications are provided in the table below:
Mason Multi-Strand Wire Line
is constructed of 1 X 7 stranded stainless steel wire. It is kink resistant and excellent for downrigger fishing, rig making, and many other usages.
The Twili-Tip Wire Line Guide
provides a gentle radius at the rod tip to reduce drag and extend the life of wire line. Its bright yellow end makes it easy to see the rod action. The Twili-Tip comes with 6 inserts of different sizes to place over the rod tip (after removing the old tip-top). Once the correct sized insert is put onto your rod tip, you can slip the Twili-Tip into the insert.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.