Okuma Trio Spinning Reels
The Okuma Trio Spinning Reels feature an innovative design that breaks the mold of standard spinning reel construction. Okuma's unique "Crossover Construction" takes the the best attributes from traditional materials such as aluminum and graphite and uses them to create durable yet lightweight fish reeling machines.
The Trio features a solid, one piece stamped aluminum reel stem and rotor arm paired with a lightweight rotor housing and side plates providing strength where needed and weight reduction where possible. The Trio's spool features multi-piece construction, housing the drag system in an aluminum drag chamber for added stability and smoothness, while utilizing a lightweight graphite material for further weight reduction. These reels also include ultra smooth 9BB+1RB stainless steel bearing performance and beefed-up dual force drag technology.
The Okuma Trio models 20 - 55 feature the graphite/black color scheme while the Okuma Trio models 65a and 80a feature the graphite/orange color scheme.
Additional features of the Okuma Trio Spinning Reels include:
Additional specifications for the Okuma Trio Spinning Reels can be seen in the table below.
- Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 9 HPB Stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, high density gearing
- CRC: Corrosion resistant body coating process
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid body, rotor and spool design
- EOS: Patented, elliptical oscillation system
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Size 20 & 30 reels feature a small standard grip
- Size 40 & 55 reels feature a larger comfort grip
- Size 65a & 80a reels feature a larger knob style grip
- DFD: Dual force drag system
- Hydro block watertight drag seal
- Heavy duty, anodized aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer-balanced Rotor
- Narrow blade body design
To order, please select the model from the list above.