Okuma Stinson Spinning Reels - A Series
The Okuma Stinson A Series Spinning Reels include features often found on reels that cost twice as much. This ultra-smooth reel features nine precision ball bearings and one quick-set roller bearing for instant hooksets and no back play. The Stinson also features a strong multi-disk drag, lightweight graphite body and Okuma's patented Elliptical Oscillation System.
Features of the Okuma Stinson Spinning Reels include the following:
Additional specifications for the Okuma Stinson A Series Spinning Reels can be seen in the table below.
- Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 9 Stainless steel ball bearings (Si-20a and Si-30a)
- 1 Quick Set Anti-Reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Patented Elliptical Oscillation System (Si-20a and Si-30a)
- Lightweight and durable graphite body and rotor
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Rigid, diecast aluminum handle
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Anodized aluminum bail wire
- RESII computer balanced rotor
|Specifications and Prices
To order, please select from the list above.