Okuma Salina SAF
Baitfeeder Spinning Reels
Closeout! 20% Off All Okuma Salina SAF Baitfeeder Spinning Reels! Regular Price $139.95, Now $111.95! Supplies are limited.
The Okuma Salina SAF Baitfeeder Spinning Reel is the perfect reel for any heavy freshwater or inshore saltwater adventure. The dual force drag system along with the heavy duty, precision cut gearing give the Salina the power to stop the hardest charging game fish. The "Baitfeeder" feature allows you to turn off the front main drag so fish can run with the bait without feeling line tension. When it's time to set the hook simply start reeling and the main drag engages again.
The DFD drag system uses both the inside and outside surfaces of the spool to maximize drag pressure and smoothness. The Salina's high density gearing is 50% stronger than standard gearing and cut more precisely for improved gear meshing. This process helps to keep the reel running smooth through fights with large fish and over the life of the reel itself.
Features of the Salina models include the following:
Additional features and specifications of the Salina SAF Baitfeeder reels can be seen in the table below.
- Patented On/Off auto trip baitfeeder function
- Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- 4 HP stainless steel/ceramic ball bearings
- 1 Quick Set Anti-Reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Precision cut "High Density" gearing
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame, side plate and rotor
- Patented Elliptical Oscillation system
- Rigid forged aluminum screw-in handle design
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Oversized aluminum bail wire
- Narrow blade body design
|Specifications and Prices
To order, please select the model from the list above.