Okuma Raw-II 1002
Center Pin Float Reel
Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Raw-II 1002 Center Pin Float Reels!
The Okuma Raw-II 1002 Center Pin Float Reel features precision 6061-T6 machined aluminum construction combined with Okuma's CRC corrosion resistant coating process, creating a reel that will perform and look good for many seasons to come. The Raw-II 1002 Center Pin Float Reel is outfitted with two premium, German stainless steel ball bearing for incredibly smooth operation with very little friction resistance. The bearings ride on a machine cut stainless steel spool shaft for strength and durability.
The Raw-II 1002 Center Pin Float Reel is designed with a fully ported design to lighten the overall weight. The durable, type-II, two tone anodized spool and frame in Gunmetal/Orange give this reel a modern look. The 4.5" spool diameter makes Raw-II 1002 a great size for use while targeting most trout, salmon and steelhead species.
Additional features of the Raw-II 1002 Center Pin Float Reel include:
Okuma rates the capacity of this reel at 275 yards of 8 pound line with 50 yards of 20 pound backing.
- Precision 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame and spool
- Durable, type-II, two tone anodized spool and frame
- CRC Corrosion resistant coating process
- Machine-cut stainless steel spool shaft
- One-piece spool design
- On/Off clicker ratchet
- Ported spool with exposed rim for easy control
- Two precision, German stainless steel ball bearings
- Okuma neoprene reel shield included
- One year manufacturers warranty
To order, please select "Add to Basket" above.