Okuma Raw II Spinning Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Raw II Spinning Reels!
The Okuma Raw II Spinning Reels are specifically designed for saltwater use. Okuma constructed these reels from a proprietary, highly corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy. The Raw II spinning reels showcase the release of Okuma’s proprietary T480 aluminum alloy. This is a completely new and completely unique aluminum alloy; non-anodized T480 shows zero structural damage after 480 hours of continuous saturated salt spray, a timeline on which standard aluminums reach the point of catastrophic failure. The Raw II spinning reels deliver a lifespan many times longer than traditional aluminum, providing avid anglers an aluminum frame and all-aluminum rotor system that will last a lifetime.
Additional features of the Okuma Raw II Spinning Reels include:
Additional specifications for the Okuma Raw II Spinning Reels can be seen in the table below.
- AlumiLite Aluminum body and side plate construction
- Aluminum rotor construction for strength and precision
- Precision elliptical gearing system
- Quick-set anti-reverse bearing
- 7-HPB stainless steel ball bearings
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- DFD: Dual Force Drag system with carbon washers
- Hydro Block water-tight drag seal
- Super strong High Density Gearing
- Carbon fiber handle system on 30/40 sizes
- Heavy duty aluminum handle on 55/65/80 sizes
- Standard paddle handle design on the 30/40 sizes
- Larger knob handle design on the 55/65/80 sizes
To order, please select the model from the list above.