Okuma RAW-II Mooching Float Reel
Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma RAW-II Mooching Reels!
The Okuma RAW-II Mooching Reel brings the elegance and tradition of motor mooching into the modern world of precision design and performance. Constructed on a foundation of 6061-T6 hardened aluminum, Raw II's smooth and powerful multi-disc drag system features Carbonite and stainless steel washers for consistent, long-wearing perfection. Unique in design, the drag system operates as a lever drag, making it easy to reliably tension line when setting downriggers, then return to a precise fishing setting. Easily converted from left- to right-hand retrieve, the Raw II delivers the finest mooching reel on the water.
Additional features of the RAW-II Mooching Reel include the following:
The table below describes each of the Okuma RAW-II Mooching Reels.
- Precision 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame and spool
- Durable Type-II, two-tone anodized frame and spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Multi-disc Carbonite and stainless steel drag system
- Unique lever drag system for setting downrigger baits
- Machine cut stainless steel spool shaft
- 1-pc. Machined Rigid Frame construction
- 3 precision stainless steel ball bearings
- Easy-to-change left to right hand retrieval conversion
- Includes protective neoprene reel shield
- 1-year limited warranty through Okuma
|Okuma RAW-II Mooching Reel Specifications
||Frame & Spool
||400 yds./30 lbs.
To order, please select "Add to Basket" above.