Okuma Makaira Trolling Rods
Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Makaira Trolling Rods!
Okuma Makaira Trolling Rods are constructed utilizing the latest carbon composite technology to deliver lightweight, easy-handling offshore action that retains the power and durability of traditional E-glass rod blanks. Heavy duty and easily maintained shrink tube grip complete these trolling rods, while the premium abalone inserts decorate every rod for a look that has been previously reserved for custom builders.
Makaira Rods feature an extensive selection of trolling technique-specific actions to utilize the finest components for their intended designs, including: ALPS deep press 316 stainless steel guide frames, hard Zirconium guide inserts, custom designed ALPS aluminum reel seats, ALPS roller guides with large knot clearance, and much more.
Additional features of these rods include:
Additional specifications and handle designs for the Okuma Makaira Trolling Rods are shown in the tables below.
- Designed specifically for Trolling applications
- Carbon composite rod blank technology
- ALPS deep press 316 stainless steel guide frames
- Hard Zirconium inserts for compatibility with braided lines
- Custom ALPS aluminum reel seats with Abalone under lay
- Shrink tube grips for ultimate durability
- Aluminum gimbal
- Custom abalone decoration above fore grip
- Limited Lifetime warranty
|Makaira Trolling Rods Specifications
To order, please select a model from the list above.