Okuma Makaira Live Bait & Jig
Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Makaira Live Bait & Jig Spinning Rods!
Okuma Makaira Live Bait & Jig Spinning Rods are constructed utilizing the latest carbon composite technology to deliver lightweight, easy-handling offshore action that retain the power and durability of traditional E-glass rod blanks. Makaira spinning rods feature a unique gimbal design made from a very durable hard rubber, allowing the angler to use the rod with or without a gimbal rod belt, while still remaining comfortable in all fishing positions.
Makaira Live Bait & Jig Rods feature an extensive selection of technique-specific actions utilize the finest components for their intended designs, including: ALPS deep press 316 stainless steel guide frames, hard Zirconium guide inserts, custom designed ALPS reel seats, ALPS roller guides with large knot clearance, and much more. Heavy duty and easily maintained shrink tube grip complete these spinning models, while the premium abalone inserts decorate every rod for a look that has been previously reserved for custom builders.
Additional features of these rods include:
Additional specifications and handle designs for the Okuma Makaira Live Bait & Jig Spinning Rods are shown in the tables below.
- Carbon composite rod blank technology
- ALPS deep press 316 stainless steel guide frames
- Hard Zirconium inserts for compatibility with braided lines
- Custom ALPS aluminum reel seats with Abalone under lay
- Shrink tube grips for ultimate durability
- Integrated rubber butt cap/gimbal design
- Custom abalone decoration above fore grip
- Limited Lifetime warranty
|Makaira Live Bait & Jig Spinning Rods Specifications
To order, please select a model from the list above.