The Okuma Classic Pro GLT Downrigger Trolling Rod
has the following features:
- Specialized Great Lakes actions
- Durable fiberglass blank construction
- Double footed, stainless steel guides
- Titanium oxide guide inserts on Lake Trolling, Dipsy Diver and Downrigger models
- Solid stainless steel guides on Copper/Leadcore wire models
- Uplocking, Fuji-style reel seats
- Eva foam grips (rubberized, shrink tube overlay on rear grips)
- Tip over butt ferrule connections
- Hook keeper
Additional rod specifications are provided in the table below:
PowerPro Braided Spectra Fiber Line
is not affected by salt water, UV rays, or most chemicals and solvents. The life of PowerPro line is much longer than monofilament lines (as a rule of thumb, it lasts five times the life of monofilament line). In fact, depending on how much and where you fish, PowerPro could last two to three fishing seasons or longer. With PowerPro, you have more fish in the boat, and less bait lost – you’ll find that you’re actually money ahead.
Western Filament Lead Core Trolling Line
is tightly braided, high tenacity nylon mulitfilament yarn that encapsulates a 99.9% pure lead core. The pure lead construction offers a smaller diameter than standard lead core lines. Multi-Colored metering every 10 yards with high visibility dye enables the angler to instantly determine depth. This line is a must-have for every angler who needs extra weight for deep water trolling.
Seaguar Fluorocarbon Leader Material
offers ultra-low visibility and superior abrasion resistance tensile and knot strength. It is great for all trolling, live lining, chumming, and chunking.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.