Okuma Integrity Fly Reels - B Series
Okuma Integrity Fly Reels feature a large arbor design for faster line retrieval. This is great for line management when hard charging fish take out line and then change direction, forcing you to take up line quickly. The large arbor spool creates less line coiling as the line lays in larger circles on the spool.
These reels are built with strong, one-way disc drag systems. This system allows for super smooth high-end drag pressure with drag free retrieval.
The Integrity "B" series includes the following features:
We also stock the spare spools for these reels.
- Large arbor spool for high-speed retrieves
- Precision die-cast AlumiLite frame and spool construction
- Oversized cork disk drag system
- Exposed rim for added control
- One-way roller bearing drive
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Quick release spool
- Easy left or right retrieve conversion
- Matte black in color
||WF5, 70 yds. 12#
||WF7, 50 yds. 20#
||WF8, 100 yds. 20#
||WF10, 170 yds. 30#
Please note that Integrity "B" reels and spools are not interchangeable with older Integrity "A" reels and spools.
To order, please select from the list above.