Okuma Coronado "A" Series
Baitfeeder Spinning Reels
The Okuma Coronado "A" Series Baitfeeder Spinning Reels feature Okuma's Baitfeeder System which allows the angler to disengage the spools to allow bait to run and drift freely. This system incorporates a secondary micro-adjustable drag at the rear of the reel for spool control. When it's time to set the hook on a fish, simply turn the handle and the main drag instantly engages to full power.
The Okuma Coronado "A" Series Baitfeeder Spinning Reels also features a smooth feel due to the 4 shielded stainless steel bearings, and hook-sets are immediate due to the precision, quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing. The Hydro Block, waterproof drag system assures constant drag pressures in all fishing conditions while the durable, graphite body construction cuts down on the reel's over all weight.
Additional features of the Okuma Coronado "A" Series Baitfeeder Spinning Reels include:
Additional specifications for the Okuma Coronado "A" Series Baitfeeder Spinning Reels can be seen in the table below.
- Patented, auto-trip baitfeeder system
- DFD: Dual force drag system
- Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 4 Shielded, stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Quick Set Anti-Reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, high density gearing
- CRC: Corrosion resistant body coating process
- Durable, graphite frame and rotor
- EOS: Patented, Elliptical Oscillation System
- Machined, anodized aluminum spool
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Ergo grip handle knob
- Hydro Block watertight drag seal
- Heavy duty, anodized aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer-balanced Rotor
To order, please select the model from the list above.