Okuma Convector GL Great Lakes
Okuma has another value-packed trolling rod line-up with its Convector GL Great Lakes Trolling Rods. With advances in today's rod building technology, Okuma has incorporated many features into this multi-purpose rod selection. Each rod is made with an E-glass core and an outer layer of graphite, resulting in a light weight rod with superior strength and super responsive action.
The 10' rods are used for downrigger and dipsy diver trolling. These rods feature standard, PAC Bay double footed guides.
All Convector GL Great Lakes Trolling Rods feature a foregrip handle length of 5 1/2" and a reargrip handle length of 10 1/5." Reargrips feature graphite gimbals with butt covers.
Additional features of these rods include:
These are all two-piece rods. Additional specifications are provided in the table below.
- Great Lakes style trolling rod actions
- Durable E-glass blank construction
- EVO Graph: reinforced graphite outer weave
- Double footed, Pac Bay guides
- Fuji stainless steel hooded reel seats
- TFC: Reinforced Titanium Ferrule Connection
- Graphite gimbals with butt covers for secure trolling
To order, please select from the list above.