Okuma Clarion Line Counter Levelwind Reels
Okuma Clarion Line Counter Levelwind Reels features the patented MSS system that ties the spool shaft, pinion gear, pinion gear bearing, drive shaft and main gear together with a single support system. The result is superior alignment and performance over the long term. Choose Clarion reels for salmon, stripers, lake trout, large catfish, rockfish' anywhere Clarion's powerful XL Gearing and multi-disc Carbonite drag system can be turned loose on big fish.
Okuma Clarion Line Counter Levelwind Reels include Okuma's Tension Spool Control, or TSC function. This secondary drag system governs the spool when in freespool and turns downrigger, diving planer and heavy lead fisheries into easy, one-handed presentations.
Standard features of the Okuma Clarion Line Counter Levelwind Reels include:
Additional specifications for these reels are provided in the table below.
- Lightweight corrosion resistant frame & side plates
- Machined aluminum, gold anodized spool
- Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Ratcheting drag star for precise drag settings
- 2BB+1RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual anti-reverse system. (Mechanical and roller bearing)
- Speed Lock pinion gear system for instant engagement
- Oversized hardened brass XL gearing system
- Self lubricating gear system, all models
- Wide Mouth levelwind: Clearance for copper line
- Silent retrieve system for increased smoothness
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
Per Crank (in.)
To order, please select from the list above.