Okuma Cedros Star Drag Trolling Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Cedros Star Drag Trolling Reels!
Okuma Cedros Star Drag Trolling Reels begins with a stunning A6061-T6 blue anodized aluminum frame with ported cross bars and continues with machined aluminum side plates and gunsmoke anodized spool - providing an outward beauty with incredible structural integrity. Producing up to 28-pounds of smooth drag thanks to its' multi-disc Carbonite caged drag system and incredible freespool driven by 5BB+1RB Japanese stainless steel ball bearings, these star drags deliver exceptional casting performance for live bait, iron and jig applications.
Cedros Oversized machine cut brass gearing and fast 6.2:1 gear ratio deliver total control right to the palms of your hands. Cosmetically matched and balanced to Cedros Speed Jig rods, you'll find this versatile combination in your hands throughout an incredible range of situations.
Additional features of these reels include:
Specifications for these reels are shown in the table below.
- A6061-T6 extruded aluminum, blue anodized frame
- Frame cross bars are ported to reduce weight
- Machined aluminum, blue anodized sideplates
- Machined aluminum, gun smoke anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite cage drag system
- Ratcheting drag star for precise drag settings
- 5BB+1RB Japanese stainless steel bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual anti-reverse system
- Oversized machine cut stainless steel gearing
- XL gearing - drop down gear box for increased power
- Self lubricating gear system
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
- Ergo grip handle knobs
- High speed 6.2:1 gear ratios for increase line pickup
- 3-year warranty through Okuma
Per Crank (in.)
To order, please select from the list above.