Okuma Cedros Spinning Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Cedros Spinning Reels!
Specifically designed for saltwater use, Okuma Cedros Spinning Reels feature rigid aluminum bodies and rotors designed for the riggors of big fish in harsh environments. Okuma's Dual Force Drag System features extreme stopping power while the High Density Gearing assures durability and smooth operation over the lifetime of the reel.
The Cedros Spinnig Reels also features high speed gear ratios and customized jigging handles perfect for the newer saltwater jigging techniqes popular today. Simply put, the Okuma Cedros Spinning Reels are some of the best saltwater jig fishing reels on the market.
Additional features of the Okuma Cedros Spinning Reels include:
Additional specifications for the Okuma Cedros Spinning Reels can be seen in the table below.
- Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 4 HPB Stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, high density gearing
- CRC: Corrosion resistant body coating process
- ALC: Alumilite frame, sideplate and rotor
- EOS: Patented, elliptical oscillation system
- Machine aluminum ported spool
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Custom jigging handle knob
- DFD: Dual force drag system
- Hydro block watertight drag seal
- Heavy duty, anodized aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer-balanced Rotor
- Narrow blade body design
- CJ-30S model features EVA handle knob
To order, please select the model from the list above.