Okuma Cedros Halibut & Sturgeon Rods
Okuma Cedros Halibut & Sturgeon Rods provide anglers with the perfect vertical jigging rods for Northern California Halibut & Sturgeon applications. These rods amplify your success within every aspect of rod performance - at the top of the list is rod action. Designed for specific jig weights, Cedros Halibut & Sturgeon rods extract maximum attraction from jigs at every point in the presentation. Upon the strike, E-glass banks absorb the shock produced by low-stretch braided lines while reserving the necessary power to bear down on large fish.
Cedros Halibut & Sturgeon Rods provide comfort throughout with lightweight split grips that do not chaff the body when jigging and are highly agile through the fight. Providing total security are ALPS pyramid shaped machined aluminum reel seats and ALPS high-rise 316 stainless steel guide frames with Zirconium inserts. Take hold of the ribbed EVA fore grip, release the jig from the included jig cincher and introduce yourself to your new favorite rod.
Additional features of these rods include:
- E-glass blank offers incredible pulling power
- Glass blanks offers shock reduction when using braided line
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- ALPS high-rise 316 stainless steel guide frames
- High-rise frames keep the line off the blank & foregrip
- ALPS pyramid shaped 2-tone anodized aluminum reel seat
- Pyramid reel seat is more ergonomic & offers more control
- Ribbed EVA foregrip improved grip and rod control
- Graphite butt section with blue aluminum gimbal
- Jig Clincher: Secures the jig from swinging while running
- Cedros jigging rods are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Additional specifications and handle designs for the Okuma Cedros Halibut & Sturgeon Rods are shown in the tables below.
|Okuma Cedros Halibut & Sturgeon Rods Specifications
To order, please select a model from the list above.