Okuma Cedros CJF Baitfeeder
Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Cedros CJF Baitfeeder Spinning Reels!
The Okuma Cedros CJF Baitfeeder Spinning Reels are specifically designed for saltwater use and include Okuma's popular Baitfeeder design. Cedros CJF Baitfeeder Spinning Reels feature rigid aluminum bodies and rotors designed for the riggors of big fish in harsh environments. Okuma's Dual Force Drag System features extreme stopping power while the High Density Gearing assures durability and smooth operation over the lifetime of the reel.
The Okuma Cedros CJF Baitfeeder's easy-to-reach, baitfeeder lever (located on the body behind the handle) disengages the spool to allow the line to run freely. The tension of the free spool can be adjusted with the rear adjustment (which looks and works like a rear drag). The baitfeeder system allows a fish to pick up the bait and run without feeling the drag of the reel. When you are ready to set the hook, flip down the baitfeeder lever and the conventional front drag takes over.
Additional features of the Okuma Cedros CJF Baitfeeder Spinning Reels include:
Additional specifications for the Okuma Cedros CJF Baitfeeder Spinning Reels can be seen in the table below.
- Okuma's live line baitfeeder system
- Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 4 HPB Stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, high density gearing
- CRC: Corrosion resistant body coating process
- ALC: Alumilite frame, sideplate and rotor
- EOS: Patented, elliptical oscillation system
- Machine aluminum ported spool
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Custom jigging handle knob
- DFD: Dual force drag system
- Hydro block watertight drag seal
- Heavy duty, anodized aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer-balanced rotor
- Narrow blade body design
To order, please select the model from the list above.